Creating a wedding website is a fantastic way to provide your guests with all the necessary information they need to prepare for your big day. To help you build a comprehensive and helpful wedding website, we’ve compiled a list of 37 FAQs that your guests will benefit from. Don’t forget to include these essential questions and answers on your site!
- What is the date of the wedding?
- Where is the wedding taking place?
- What time does the ceremony begin?
- Is there a dress code for the wedding?
- What is the wedding theme or color scheme?
- Are children invited to the wedding?
Travel and Accommodation
- What airport should out-of-town guests fly into?
- What are the recommended hotels for guests?
- Is there a room block reserved for wedding guests?
- What is the best way to get to the wedding venue?
- Is there parking available at the venue?
- Are there any local attractions or activities guests should explore during their stay?
RSVPs and Invitations
- How can guests RSVP to the wedding?
- What is the deadline for RSVPs?
- Can guests RSVP online through the wedding website?
- What information should guests provide when RSVPing?
- How can guests indicate any dietary restrictions or allergies?
- Will the ceremony be indoors or outdoors?
- What seating arrangements will be in place for the ceremony?
- Are there any special traditions or customs guests should be aware of during the ceremony?
- Is there a backup plan in case of inclement weather?
- What time does the reception begin?
- Will there be a cocktail hour before the reception?
- What type of meal will be served at the reception?
- Will there be a cash bar or an open bar?
- What entertainment or activities are planned for the reception?
- Is there a seating chart for the reception?
- Are there any special dances or events guests should be prepared for?
Gifts and Registry
- Are the couple registered for gifts?
- Where can guests find the couple’s registry information?
- Is it okay for guests to bring gifts to the wedding, or should they be sent directly to the couple’s home?
- What is the couple’s preferred method for receiving monetary gifts?
Photography and Social Media
- Will there be a professional photographer at the wedding?
- Are guests allowed to take photos during the ceremony and reception?
- Is there a specific hashtag the couple would like guests to use when sharing photos on social media?
- Are there any social media guidelines or restrictions guests should be aware of?
- Will there be a post-wedding brunch or gathering for guests to attend?
Including these 37 Wedding Website FAQs on your site will ensure your guests have all the information they need to fully enjoy your special day. Remember, the more details you provide, the less stress and confusion there will be for both you and your guests. Happy planning!